Saturday, May 20, 2017

100 word Challenge by Tom H

“Yeah i know i'm a crocodile but i i just really need this!” i  said QYS^*^$47349845999929YFHB^&O ( said “ i would not let you in my home let alone my corrupt:.file.entity:.:..1.4.5 area/workplace  “Mr Q you wide orange entity i am getting out of your stupid area and going back to my swamp!” i said.  I pressed fail and the whole building collapsed. I went back to my swamp and within it i saw my family and my friends’ Who all had been fired by Mr Q. Even though he was my sisters boyfriends cousins uncle ‘ he’s mean

(the thing i needed was a ( CLASSIFIED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...