Friday, June 8, 2018

The House that went boom by Kasper


The huge bridge in my garden is extremely old and is covered in ivy and roses.There are also pink daffodils they are sprinkled with rain when it rains. But my house is a different story. My room has a lego ship it is a big one. One day i heard the sound of warplanes then a big explosion then another one and another one until one came on me boom. The house blew up i was homeless. i ran across the rickety old bridge but the bridge suddenly fell under my weight. because of the booming. i swam down the river.

9 comments:

  1. Great first attempt at the 100 Word Challenge.
    Nice use of language Kasper. In particular I like the descriptions of the rickety old bridge.
    Remember to use a capital letter for I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs G Kasper. Great use of vocabulary to keep your reader excited and interested. You paint a good picture with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mrs G Kasper. Great use of vocabulary to keep your reader excited and interested. You paint a good picture with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Kasper! I really like your interesting word choices, especially the onomatopoeia and adjectives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your entry this week Kasper. You have used some great descriptions in your story. I'd like to read more about this adventure, hopefully everything worked out ok in the end.
    Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so much going on in your story Kasper! It makes it really interesting for me to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Nice Kasper - I wonder what you will write next? Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a contrast you have created between the house and the garden. I like the idea of a Lego ship. I wonder what would happen net in your story?

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...