Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mum's Surprise by Caitlin

My mother bought a beautiful cake home from the store down the road. They make the best foods in Khandallah.When I went to eat it I first went to eat it with my face then I thought again and get my knife and fork and chop up and eat my slice. Mmmmm it’s delicious and squishy. Yum! Mum eats hers and says as she eats “chomp chomp mmmmm! This is delicious!”.“Great she likes it” I thought . “After all this is good cake and I like it too much I can’t eat any more”. I think mum is very nice to buy a cake

2 comments:

  1. hi Caitlin
    Will you buy the same cake for your Mums birthday, as you both like it soooo much?
    Kate



    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, that is a wonderful story. Thanks you for writing such a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...