Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Day I Went Fishing by Havana

The waves crashed against my yacht.
I stared beyond the horizon wondering what mysterious creatures lurked beneath the sea. The boat rocked as my stomach danced around inside.
The sun shone down on my neck as I waited for my line to move.
All was still. All was quiet. I set my feet up and started to doze in the afternoon sun. When all of a sudden the boat started violently shaking.

Out of the water sprang the biggest shark I had ever seen! I jumped up just as the shark tried to bite my leg. This was not the relaxing afternoon I was after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...