Wednesday, October 11, 2017

She is so precious by Havana

The most treasured item I have is a large, grey animal that has ears so big they can stretch from New Zealand to England!

Ok maybe not that big, but they are pretty huge.

I found the gigantic animal whilst I was exploring deep in the Amazon forest. I was minding my own beeswax when a huge grey thing shot out of a bush and blow a huge brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It was so… AWESOME!

To tell you the truth, I got it for my birthday when I turned four…

Anyway I really do love my lovely friend. She is so precious...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Havanna (love the name!)
    Great piece of writing. I love your irony with the jokes. Fancy finding an elephant in the Amazon forest .... that's my joke!!!!
    I like your style of writing with the italics, capital letters and ...
    Keep writing! :)
    Steven Hales - Norfolk, England, UK - #Team100WC

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...