Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Cole's 100WC

Going to a festival is always fun. A fun fair where everyone's mouths were full of cotton candy. Well that’s where I am. I’d just come out of The Crystal ball. A small tent with a ball on a pedestal and a women kneeling next to it. The room had been filled with white candles, all lit with a small flame.

I’m not sure what was being celebrated at this festival but the whole thing lasted two days, ending tomorrow. I wasn’t going tomorrow though, me and my dad were going swimming. But for now, I was getting dutch donuts.

1 comment:

  1. Cole, that sounds like a great day at the fair. I've never had my fortune told, have you? I love the descriptions for the food, that's often my favourite part of a fun fair. Well done!
    from Carol (Team 100, Bromley, UK)

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...