Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Grim Reaper by Charlie

Once when I was strolling through the park, I saw a descendant of the evil lord Ignarock feared by all.  


Why is he here? To kill me because apparently I carry the power to destroy Earth. THAT’S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is he dressed like this?
He is dressed like this because his face is a disgrace to his species of alien. Oh I forgot to mention they're not human.


What am I going to do?
I need to hide somewhere… but where? I need to get out of this country now!

There he is, I’m dead.

“Please don’t please” “Aaaaaaaa rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...