Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Croc by Dyani

I was swimming along and then I felt a tug on my tail. I was getting lifted up by a net. I struggled and struggled. They dropped me on the boat and I reacted quickly moving to a corner. Then they measured me and said “I think this would be a beauty croc rug”

“Aaaaa” I thought. “What am I going to do?” A few minutes later I was alone with a girl. She got out a carving knife and held it above her head. She swang it but it never hit me, instead she carried me into the ocean however, she couldn’t believe what she had done.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing story Dyani. So creative. You created wonderful suspense. I'm glad it had a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...