Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Pink Pusheen by Amberley

One day Pink Pusheen was on the way to the castle. “It has sprinkled down with rain” She said, but it rained huge pink daffodils! Pink Pusheen was camouflaged in the pink daffodils. She saw the huge castle and took a foot step. Pink Pusheen rubbed her eyes. She thought she was dreaming. Then Pink Pusheen saw a huge bridge with a moat under it. Pink Pusheen walked on the huge bridge to the castle. She walked to the castle and shouted “HEY!”  Alll she could hear was her own echo, but someone was in the castle. They were hiding.

5 comments:

  1. I like the way the rain was daffodils Amberley.
    I wonder who is hiding in the castle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first attempt at the 100 Word Challenge.
    You have good ideas here Amberley and I think you could use this as the start of a longer story. I like the idea of Pink Pusheen being hidden amongst the pink flowers. Good use of language.
    We worked together on ordering your ideas, so concentrate on this next time you are writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story Amberley. I must admit I had to google 'Pusheen', very cute. The idea of Pusheen hiding in the daffodils is quite magical and made even more so with the castle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a suspenseful ending. I'd love to find out what happens next! Who could be in the castle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amberley, I really liked the use of the work camouflaged in your story! It helped to build a really detailed picture in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...