Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Big Walk by Jacob

It was November  1964 and me and my family were going on a good old fashioned walk .We walked up a steep hill " Mummy are we home yet?  " I said as we began the walk . Finally we got home I was so thirsty I ran to the kitchen sink  I grabbed a cup I  turned on the tap and the slime dripped  through ... "What's going on? " I took the tap off and found a little, green alien spitting slime into the tap.  "Daddy do you know how this alien got here? " yes, I put it there  " laughed dad Turning into an big, green alien  

1 comment:

  1. I had to smile when I saw you had changed your date to 1964 for your 'good, old fashioned' teacher! I really like this story Jacob and it reflects the time you took to go through it carefully and edit. It is a funny story with an unexpected ending and you have used language well. You are gaining more control of punctuation each week. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...