Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Murder Mystery by Troy

I was walking through the long driveway to the apparently haunted house. When I went in the apparently haunted house I was very surprised to see the body of Flynn lying on the floor dead. What I didn't know was that Flynn wasn't dead he was the person that haunted the house. Five minutes later I went to the front of the house and Flynn’s body was gone. Then I heard a creaking sound “it’s Flynn he’s the only other person here” I thought. Suddenly there was a strong scent of acid slime then the slime dripped through the ceiling and onto my head.

1 comment:

  1. What a cliffhanger! This is a very controlled piece of writing Troy. You have made good language choices and linked your ideas with time connectives. Good work.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...