Thursday, May 11, 2017

Unexpected Inspiration by Georgia

“Mr. Cafabulan, have you any ideas for a new reality show” questioned the janitor Mr Portillo  “and can you change the food you give me, it’s really gross and I couldn’t eat something so disgusting?” Mr. Cafabulan thought carefully for a moment and then leapt out of his office chair screaming: “Eureka! I’ll make a contest for really gross food! I’ll start it immediately!” Mr Portillo was shocked, with his body hair standing on end, but kept on cleaning the floors to his heart’s content.

“Wow.” he thought to himself. “I really hope that doesn’t EVER happen again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...