Wednesday, September 13, 2017

100WC Ivy


As I trudged up the long painstaking muddy hill I thought to myself would this ever end? Finally  I reached the top my eyes could not believe the wonders I was seeing. You might be asking yourself ‘so, what lies ahead of this muddy slop.’  Under this slope lay 15  men. Seven of the men resembled the rich cruel half of the world that lives only for money. The other seven resembled  the poor, and the slaves that will do anything for hope. And in the middle that one last man resembled love. That is what lay ahead of me.        

1 comment:

  1. Marian Evan-Cook 100WC FranceSeptember 18, 2017 at 7:11 AM

    Hello Ivy and thank you for your posting. I was really amazed with what you had written. You have really given it a lot of deep thought. I cannot imagine what I would write next if it was set for me to do. Whatever you decide to write I just know it will be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...