Wednesday, September 13, 2017

100WC Georgia

*You put your umbrella onto the statue.
*Inside, a music box begins to play.

*I… I know this... After falling into the Underground, I heard this when he, ASRIEL found me.
*When Mum made us butterscotch pie, when we knit that sweater for Dad.
*And when we accidentally poisoned him with buttercups when we mistook them for cups of butter.
*When I killed myself so Asriel could take my soul and cross the barrier that keeps monsterkind underground.
*And when we collapsed on the golden flowers.
*So, what lies ahead of us now?
*Well, maybe...
*You’ll bring me back.

*Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...