Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sophie's 100WC

My name is Zoe. I’m an average 12 year old girl.
I have a younger sister called Rosie. My favourite things to do are take selfies and blog.

Tomorrow’s the big selfie competition. There’s a lot of events like swimming while taking a selfie and taking a selfie while jumping through a ring of fire and lots more. But the crazy thing is you have to be painted white!

In the past they celebrated the people that one before that and before that and before that. So not sure if we have to celebrate the people who won before us.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, I hope you won the selfie competition, though it sounds like you have to do lots of crazy and dangerous things with your camera! I hope you have an underwater model? Just be careful that you use the right word - one and won, otherwise it makes it a little confusing for the reader. well done!
    from Carol (Team 100, Bromley, UK)

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...