Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Ben's 100WC

I woke up, today was the day of white. A day that happens once every 1248 days (2 years). I walked over to the window and saw the magenta sky fading into white. I ran outside we celebrated a new year. The 7 suns had aligned to mark the start of a new year. Then suddenly flames started swimming towards the town from out the hills. The whole town caught fire everyone was screaming then the sky turned red. No one new why there was no red day after the flames were extinguished I knew there would be no tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Really nice description, I like that you used your 100 words to just focus on setting the scene- its a really effective way to use such a small amount of words.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...