Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Frozen Shape Shifter by Morag

A black shadowy figure stood in a misty conner of the forest. It was statue still with and airy scent hanging around it.

When I got closer I noticed that it was human shaped but much, much taller.

He was silent and still even his cloke didn’t move.

This was one of the five shape shifters, frozen.

I knew this magical shape shifter his name was Dax Jones the most famous and loyal shape shifter, fox.

Dax was stock still, every inch of him frozen. I stretched out my hand and felt a solid cold shape in front of me.

1 comment:

  1. I like the detail of him being human, but much much taller. That really opened up possibilities of what the figure might be.

    Ms. Pfeiffer in St. Charles, Illinois
    Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...