Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Shadower by Jake

  “Wow look at that” I exclaimed.

“It’s spooky” said my friend. When suddenly the mysterious cloaked figure  started to move. “Ahhhhhhh it moved” screamed my friend. Then suddenly the figure started to move towards us. “Run” I screamed. But before I could muster another word the cloaked figure was upon me. He quickly but swiftly moved his hand over my mouth so I couldn't speak. Suddenly I heard a sound “ bedo bedo” yes I'm saved I thought in my head. Then suddenly the cloaked figure left me and ran for the woods. The police pulled up and took me home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jake!

    Interesting and spooky writing! Good use of direct speech punctuation! The ending doesn't always have to be about 'home'!

    Keep writing!

    Steven Hales - Stiffkey, Norfolk, England - #Team100wc

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...