Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Grim Reaper by Lukas

One day me and my friend Jeff went to the park. We were playing football until things got creepy. A guy came up to us and we heard whispers.   

We ran to the forest and we saw a red thing in the bushes it looked like a nose a clown's nose we looked behind us and there was a clown he said “you took my nose so I can have yours”   “RUN”!!!!! I shouted  we ran as fast as we could until georgie appeared and said “you float to” and pennywise killed Jeff. I ran and  had no place to go I was trapped with the grim reaper.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lukas

    Cool writing which needs a little attention to editing. Remeber capital letters for names and those full stops in the correct place.

    Keep writing!

    Steven Hales - Stiffkey, Norfolk, England - #Team100wc

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...