Saturday, May 6, 2017

100 Word Challenge by Tom H

The slime dripped through the wall. I said “What the heck”!  It smelled like jello that had expired in 1945 and you had kept that jello in a sweaty sock and mixed that green jello with some red jello that would have expired 1923 and filled it with dirt. The slime grew and grew luckily  I found some soap and tried to stop it.  It chased me by oozing to me “Get off me you little!” It jumped on the toilet bowl, I punched it in and flushed it down the toilet. The  slimy gurgling echoed across my bathroom “phew!”

1 comment:

  1. Great description of the smell of the slime Tom! Well done, you have been able to keep to 100 words too. I like seeing the increasing control you have over punctuating your work - great progress!

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...