Saturday, May 6, 2017

Slime! By Sofia

I was at school with my friend’s Mary and Lucy. Then Lucy stopped in mid sentence and   suddenly screamed “behind you.” “What?” I said “um just a giant slime monster!” Shouted Lucy looking like she had sene a ghost. Mary and I started to turn around “don’t” said Lucy, but it was to late Havana and I had already turned. We stood petrified staring at the slime monster. I reached my hand out to touch it, “nooo” Lucy and Mary at the same time. I was about a centimeter away when the slime dripped through my hand.It flit all sticky and weird.            

  

2 comments:

  1. You have some great word choices in this short story Sofia. I like the detail you have used, such as Lucy stopping mid sentence - exactly what you would do if you were scared. Next time remember a final read through to check for small errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Sofia!The words you have used make me feel like there really was something scary right behind you. Love how you have used the word petrified, it describes the situation perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...