Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Evil Chocolate by Risha S

One day Alisa was washing her clothes when she heard a noise it sounded like something that was dripping underneath our feet maybe possibly in the sowers.
When I head closer to south it got quieter so it turned around and I followed the noise until she reached the sowers.
5 minutes later I found the sower that lead to it so I hopped in and i saw a chocolate looking slime.
It looked so appetizing so I dipped my finger and tasted it.
It tasted like chocolate but something happened I started to puke.
The next day it never woke up It was probably from the borate.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea and it was interesting to make the slime look and even taste appealing.
    A couple of things to think about: not sowers, but sewers. I found the last line a little confusing and I think this links in with the way you switched viewpoints throughout. At first it was third person, about Alisha, then first person, as I, then you switch back and third person again, 'it never woke up.'

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...